Wavier Form (DOGWOOD)--ONLY
Credit Card Transaction Form
PAYMENT / CANCELLATION POLICIES
(NEW POLICIES IN 2012. PLEASE REVIEW!!!)
- Registrations will now have only one rate, compared to our previous difference between pay-in-full rates and standard rates which held a reservation with a $200 deposit.
- Camp Dogwood has ONE early-bird registration date for ALL sessions each year. Camp reservations that are paid-in-full by this date will receive the Early Bird Discount ($50-off the camp rates, and these discounted rates are shown on form.)
- Campers may choose to pay-in-full or hold a guaranteed reservation with their non-refundable, non-transferrable $200 deposit.
- Reservations held with a deposit must be paid-in-full by the early bird deadline to receive the discounted rate.
- WINTER UN-CAMP CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS: All Winter UN-Camp registrations must be paid-in-full with your application. There are no reunds, partial refunds or credits given for Winter UN-Camp registrations. There is also no Early Bird Discount for the WInter UN-Camp. UN-Camp registrations must be made by December 31, 2012.
- DAYPASSES: Camper fees for all Daypass options must be paid-in-full with initial reservation. Daypass fees are not refundable or transferrable for ANY reason. The Early Bird Discount for Daypasses is $15.
- REFUNDS: The first $200 paid with any registration (even when paying in full) is considered ‘deposit’, and is never subject to refund for any reason. Cancellations made MORE than 60 days before the session will be refunded all paid fees (except deposit money), or allowed to transfer remaining balance to another session. Cancellations made LESS than 60 days before the session are not entitled to any refund of any remaining balance.
- BALANCE DUES: Spring Camp balances must be paid-in-full by March 1, 2013. Fall balances must be paid-in-full by July 1st 2013.
- RETURNED CHECKS: Any check returned NSF is subject to $50 fee & campers will be required to pay in full to retain their reservation.
^ back to top